Inequality Quiz 2 for Banking and Insurance Exams

If you are preparing for Government Recruitment or Entrance exams, you will likely need to solve a section on Reasoning. Inequality Quiz 2 for Banking and Insurance Exams will help you learn concepts on important topics in Logical Reasoning - Inequality. This Inequality Quiz 2 is important for exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IPPB, RBI Assistant, LIC, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Syndicate Executive Exam etc.


Direction (1-10): In the following question @,©$, # and * are used according to following meaning:

‘P*Q’ means ‘P is not smaller than Q’.
‘P#Q’ means ‘P is not greater than Q’.
‘P@Q’ means ‘P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q’.
‘P©Q’ means ‘P is neither greater than nor equal to Q’.
‘P$Q’ means ‘P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q’.

Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the
two conclusions I and II given below them is / are definitely true.
(a) If only conclusion I is true.
(b) If only conclusion II is true.
(c) If either conclusion I or II is true.
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II are true.
(e) If both conclusions I and II are true.

Statement: Z$A*B, B*C$ E, G@H, E#F#G, G$I
  1. I. G@W
    II. I#W
  2. I. C©A
    II. Z$C
  3. I. Z*C
    II. C#A
  4. I. F@C
    II. E$ F
  5. I. I©H
    II. G*H
  6. I. E©A
    II.Z@E
  7. I. G©A
    II.  E#I
  8. I. A*Y
    II.Y©Z
  9. I. E@I
    II.G©E
  10. I. Z*C
    II. E*I
Answers:  

  1. C
  2. C
  3. E
  4. C
  5. D
  6. D
  7. B
  8. C
  9. D
  10. E

No comments

Powered by Blogger.